Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Does the Nizo 6080 have a true V shutter?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member maurizio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    HI!
    I do not know about the Professional (probably it has a variable shutter); but as for the 6080 it does NOT have a variable shutter.
    Iris aperture is used in this camera to achieve automatic fades and dissolves, and they can only be done when working in the auto exposure mode.

    Hope this helps.

    Maurizio.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crimsonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2001
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi all!

    I am wondering if the Nizo 6080 or Professional have a true variable shutter? I have in another forum that it does and uses the aperture to do dissolves. Plese clarify. This is a very important distinction. Thank you to all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •